Tour discover Suriname (8-days)
Tour discover Suriname
This tour is specially made for travelers who love the combination of adventure, nature and comfort. Beautiful places, areas and rivers are visited such as Paramaribo, Groningen, plantations, Mariënberg, Tamaredjo and boat trips on the Saramacca, Suriname and Commewijne river. On the Commewijne river we have a great chance of meeting with the dolphins. Through the active part with the Busiwagi 4 × 4 off road tour you will experience the adventurous aspect. Use is made of the right materials so that you can experience the journey in a comfortable way. You sleep in high-quality hammocks in the middle of nature or a comfortable bed in the city. Due to the variety of all these aspects, the trip is extremely suitable for travelers who want to taste and experience the diversity of Suriname.
Included in the price:
- Accommodation and transport according to program
- Full board up to day 6, breakfast on day 7
- Soft drinks / water
- Interim transport of luggage
- Local taxes
- Dutch speaking tour guide
- Return flight Amsterdam – Paramaribo
- Personal expenses and tips
- Tourist card or visa
- Reservation costs
- Minimum number of participants: 4, maximum number of participants: 12
- Luggage per person max. 20 kilos
- Travel program is subject to change
- International driving license for driver during 4 × 4 journey mandatory
- Extension of the journey is possible
Day 1 – Bloemendaal Upon arrival at the airport of Paramaribo / Zanderij, the bus line from Busiwagi awaits you and takes you by minibus to Appartement Bloemendaal on the Saramacca river near the town of Groningen. An ideal place to unwind after the long flight.
Other excursions and tours:
Did you already looked to our other nice excursions?
We offer the best excursions and tours for Suriname.