POMM Payment information:
At POMM you can pay securely online. For online payments we use the secure payment system Mollie. Payment via Mollie is extra safe because your account details always remain closed when you pay online.
Our IBAN account number is: NL37 INGB 0006 8319 37 attn POMM Amsterdam. If you do not pay with a Dutch bank account? Use as BIC: INGBNL2A Our VAT number is: NL001908316B49
How can you pay?:
Once you have made a reservation, the reservation at POMM by e-mail. We will take your reservation in treatment and if approved you will receive an e-mail how to proceed to payment to make your reservation final.
You will receive the enclosed invoice that lists a down payment and a final payment. The deposit amount also includes the cost of the calamity fund (if any), and the reservation fee.
Time of payment:
The down payment is due immediately after booking to be paid. The balance must be paid six weeks before departure. If you book a trip departing within six weeks, then you need when booking the entire amount at once to meet.
1. Via iDEAL: iDEAL works directly with 9 major banks in the Netherlands: ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, ING, Knab, Rabobank Regio Bank, SNS Bank, Triodos Bank and van Lanschot. After the consumer has selected iDEAL as a payment the bank will be selected. The actual payment will then take place in the familiar surroundings of the website of the bank. In this environment, the bank guarantees the safety.
2. Via Tikkie: Send Tikkie payment request via Whatsapp and pay via iDEAL.
3. Via Bancontact Mistercash: Mister Cash makes use of a physical map that is associated with Belgian credit balance on a bank account. The card can be used both online and offline to help pay.
4. Via SOFORT Banking: SOFORT Banking is a popular payment method in Germany and is available in a total of nine countries.
5. Via IBAN: IBAN stands for International Bank Account Number. The IBAN consists of your current account, together with numbers and letters. You can easily transfer money within the Netherlands and a bank account in a SEPA country.
6. Via PayPal:
7. Via Bitcoins: The bitcoin–euro exchange rate is fixed at the time of the transaction whereby the amount and payment are guaranteed: therefore just as riskless as other online payment methods. You have no Bitcoin Wallet or any knowledge of Bitcoins needed.