From the boat ramp takes you places along as Leonberg and New Amsterdam. After passing the estuary of the river commewijne we head towards Atlantic. While sailing by boat, you can enjoy nature. There are plenty of birds present. Gulls, gannets and pelicans we can observe. Be regularly spotted dolphins. We go fishing at several monuments located in the area between the estuary of the Suriname River, near Braamspunt and the estuary of the Commewijne river, near New Amsterdam. We do fishing from the boat. Optionally we will buy fresh bait at local fishermen.
Besides fishing, you will enjoy the pure sea air and a refreshing breeze.
Please note that the tour takes place in the outdoors and natural surroundings.
- Gran Morgoe
Fishing Warranty: maximum
There will be sailed on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
Departures: Between 6am and 9am am from your accommodation.
Duration of trip: 1 day (6-9 hours)
You will be picked up within Paramaribo. Is then driven with trailer and boat to the boat ramp to the Antondrachtenweg. After trailering, you heading out with the “Marcraft Commander” a professional sport fishing boat. The boat is comfortable and equipped with: 90HP outboard, electric bow motor, fish finder, GPS and a bimini.
Included in the tour:
- Transport from accommodation in Paramaribo and vice versa by air-conditioned car
- Professional sport fishing boat
- Fishing rods and all supplies
- Snacks, fruits and non – alcoholic beverages
- An experienced Dutch / English speaking guide
- First aid kit
- A hat or cap against the sun
- Rainwear, long sleeves and pants
- Sun Block
- (Photo) camera
- Comfortable- closed -and sturdy footwear
- On location, follow the instructions and directions
- Mosquitoes gel