At a two-day trip is overnight at Matu Island and at a three-day trip at Libidawai.
From your residence address within Paramaribo we drive on the highway along Paranam. If necessary, there can be stopped for a short break. Once on the Afobakka road we pass several resorts and the village Brokopondo. When we arrived at the Afobakka dam we will use the trailer ramp in the village. During this fishing trip we navigate from the slipway along the dam and the lake. The dead, above the water excellent, treetops and panoramic views make the lake to an impressive environment. An adventurous hour by boat from the slipway, we will start with fish in a group of islands. Drifting on the electric motor, we will beset the Tukunarai with Artificial Bait from the boat. If necessary, there can be directed fishing for Piranha or from an island.
Against 12:00 we stop fishing for boating towards the resort. The lunch buffet starts at 13:00. After checking in and having lunch there is an opportunity to rest.
At 16.00 we will start on the 2nd of the day fishing session. Because of the many tree stumps we will be back before dark at the resort. The dinner buffet starts at 19:30.
After an early breakfast, where we see the sunrise, we sail to the fishing grounds. Again we will beset the Tukunari. Possibly there can be aimed at Piranha fishing or from an island.
Against 12:00 we will have lunch and then we start the return journey. With an hour we are back at the trailer ramp, from here the journey by car continued to Paramaribo. Around 17:00 you arrive at your accommodation.
– Tukunari / peacock bass (Cichla ocellaris)
– Piranha (redeye piranha)
Success guarantee: average
Included in the tour:
- Stay in Luxury resort with satellite TV, mobile coverage, shower and toilet.
- Sleeping in room with sink, bed and ventilator. (air conditioning at extra charge)
- Transfer from accommodation in Paramaribo and vice versa by air-conditioned car
- Professionalsportfishing boat
- Fishing rods and all the necessities
- Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast.
- Snacks, fruitsandnon – alcoholicbeverage
- An experienced Dutch / English speaking guide
- First aid kit
- A hat or cap against the sun
- Rainwear, long sleeves and pants
- Sun Block
- (Photo) camera
- Comfortable- closed -and good shoes
- On location, follow the instructions and directions
- mosquitoes gel